Saturday, July 2, 2016

10 Underrated Shows to Put on Your Bingewatching List

No, I'm not gonna state the obvious here. There is no Game of Thrones on this list. No Breaking Bad. No Grey's Anatomy or Scandal. (go fuck yourself if you don't think those last 2 shows belong with the first 2)

No this list is about the underdogs. The shows that you thought were interesting when you saw the trailers but never quite followed through on that handshake agreement with yourself. The shows that you hear about once in a while from friends who are more sophisticated than you, or have more time on their hands (have you ever noticed how sophisticated people always have time for just about anything). The shows that will go down in history as the greatest shows you thought you were too good for not knowing at the time that you are, and almost certainly will always be, a nincompoop.

10. Greek

This show was so good I watched the first three seasons (72 episodes) in a week. A must watch for anyone ages 18-22 and is 100% the reason I joined a fraternity.

9. Orphan Black

Full disclosure: I haven't seen one second of this show but  a friend, who's opinion I trust, told me to put this show on this list. So I did. I'm a good friend. Also this girl looks hot, I might have to watch.

8. Blue Mountain State



Hilarious show. Very bro. No show sums up what I want in life better.

7. Black Sails

If Game of Thrones and Pirates of the Caribbean had a baby, it would be this show. Yea, its that good. Also Charles Vane is the baddest motherfucker that ever lived.

6. Franklin and Bash


It's as if Zack and Screech grew up and became below average lawyers. Its Brogasmic.

5. Royal Pains

It's House but funnier and with more attractive people.

4. Hart of Dixie

This shows makes me want to leave New York and move to Alabama. Yes, you read that correctly. In many ways, this is the perfect show.

3. Happy Endings

Quite possibly the funniest show I have ever seen. I dare you to watch one episode of this show without having your stomach hurt from laughing too much. Also this show is about watch Coach does in between his stints in New Girl.

2. One Tree Hill

There are two kinds of people in the world. People that like One Tree Hill, and people who suck donkey dick. Ball is life. Also, Brooke Davis is the perfect woman, She is also the basis for every girl I've ever liked.

1. Everybody Loves Raymond

The best sitcom ever. Period. 

No comments:

Post a Comment